Friday, May 4, 2012

What took so long?

It's already been longer than I planned for my next blog. Apparently this really is harder to stick with than you think. I have so many different thoughts to blog about then like everyone else, life happens and I forget all about the blog.

Enough rambling. I think Keith and I have finally decided to make the ultimate life change of being healthier and more fit people.  It happened the other day when Keith heard about a vlog from a family calling themselves the "Tards". Evidently this is their last name and they're actually pretty popular. Anyway, the Dad on there (can't remember his name) decided to make a life change and lost a ton of weight and I think it has inspired Keith. And we all know when one is inspired the other follows. So, here's hoping this actually sticks :) and if I'm blogging about it that means I've got YOU that I'm answering to when I slip up or don't do what I'm suppose to. Plus, we really want to be the best for each other and our kids. They deserve us at our healthiest.

This all leads to another idea I've had. I think I'd like to do a 5K. On pinterest I saw a link that said couch to 5K http://pinterest.com/pin/216665432043062364/ and I'm intrigued. It looks easy enough and I'm wondering if I could convince hubby to do it with me. I'll let you know how that goes. Has anyone done the couch to 5K?

For all you Momma's out there, here's another pinterest link with a craft I did with the girls that I really didn't think would be as popular as it is. Who would have thought that two milk cartons could keep a 3 and 1 year old so entertained?  I thought it would be a little too much for Chloe but she loves it. And you probably have everything to make it. http://www.lakeshorelearning.com/general_content/free_resources/crafts/ed_ballcatcher.jsp

My plans for my next blog is going to be lots of info on sulfates and dimethicones. I've had lots of people asking me about it and what they should use and what to look for so I'll post the links to the info I've found and let you know what I'm using and what I do. Granted, my hair is naturally curly so my method would be different from someone with naturally straight hair but its still the info you need. Once you know what to look for and what it actually is you'll be amazed that these horrible products are in almost everything!

Ta ta for now!


My two tutu beauties :)


No comments:

Post a Comment